Our experienced professionals, coupled with thorough industry research, can recommend the right information solution for your business. We will help formulate a plan to effectively implement a customized information system based on your needs.
Our needs analysis is carefully planned with: a review of all critical areas; a structured management approach; detailed hardware and software specification configuration and implementation; network security and implementation; comprehensive training; and ongoing support.
As in any arena, it is imperative that you have a excellent ROI. We assist you in the appropriate allocation of your existing resources, wasting nothing that can still be utilized. We have had success in effectively identifying our clients’ needs, developing and implementing new infrastructure, all in a cost-effective manner.
A typical Needs Analysis will at a minimum address the following activities:
- Review the strategic plans for the past 2 Years
- Interview key personnel
- Review current technology
- Review the internal IT reporting processes
- Conduct a cultural assessment survey
- Review application architecture
- Review network architecture
- Conduct an information technology systems audit
- Perform an IT security risk assessment
- Review the disaster recovery plan
- Conduct a benchmarking analysis and best practices review
- Review the IT policies and procedures